Track tonight

Hell with the 160 pump benched at 475cc I had 55-60 psi lol. Im thinking something with this 180 pump, either he lied and said it pushed 550cc or something else lol

Well somethings off brother. Couple seconds off. You will get it sorted out. Run it tonight, come home, change pumps, go again then you will know.

Yeah tonight will be the deciding factor. Manually shift gears, good launch and see what she go

yeah its down all right lol That was switching from 181 dvs to I belive they were full cuts

Did it surge again or where you able to stay on top of the charger.

Didn't really surge at all but it does not like to shift from 3rd to od. I made 4 runs and two of them it was stuck in 3rd and wouldn't shift

^yup. manual shifting & TC lock-up are of most value in situations like this one

if its a 47rh is easy as pie, you add a switch controlled ground to the harness, and race with the od switch in the off position. Exactly the same as a lock up switch just on the other wire, (one is signal wire which is in the middle on the plug, the lock up and od are on the out side)

Alright I mess with the switch this weekend. Maybe change the injectors out to a bit bigger ones and run it againg this wed.

Alright I mess with the switch this weekend. Maybe change the injectors out to a bit bigger ones and run it againg this wed.

Chris is reworking my lp turbo but I might throw the 66 on it and see how she runs halfway crippled.:hehe: let me know if you need some help up there next Wednesday.

Back