Truckers, lets see your rigs!

chris, whats the deal with the guy who has the yard full of Molines back there behind Mayer right off exit?

Was up there yesterday checking new farm near deer creek

That would be Dad's house, and we've been too busy to put them away. We clean the barn out every September for our customer appreciation party.

Chris

Gosh dang, some slick tractors. Buddy has several of them from when they used to farm. Some big ones. But nothing looks that nice

Ole girl earned her keep this week. 3k miles... nothing to brag about but wasn't sittin around in the pickle parks.
1af615f8074df80277a6d7f5b2286a1c.jpg

f53ead4dec1322496641189dc09c0d4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you have a flip up kit on the bumper Rick, or is it just aired out in the bottom picture?

Aired out in both. However I do have a flip bumper as well.

there was an intl cabover on here somewhere with a stretch tandem refer...ayone remember the pic..he was in work the other day and I missed the pic..cool truck tho

Pyro that’s reading high. Gauge or probe?
Digital isspro btw

You sure it's not accurate?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don’t foresee one out of nowhere being unable to keep under 1000 degrees and idling at 470-550.
Now at the flip of a switch after me thinking I was fixing to probably melt this thing down, it goes back to normal and working under a load of 850-1000, and idling normal.

Weird. I've never had one read high when it fails, just low or flailing about.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My water temp gauge never budged when I spent the better part of the day literally fighting it to get it to stay under 1150.
I’m just not buying it was that warm. It’s never been that warm before unless I expected it to be, and never been uncontrollable like it was today. I don’t foresee it being realistic. I too have never had the issue but, this truck hates me.

mine does that..usually its the connection on the back of the guage..if it isn't tightened beyong tight it reads funny. if its open itll peg out maxed. if its shorted itll fall to below zero. if its just partially high like yers id say the wiring is dirty or loose..

mine does that..usually its the connection on the back of the guage..if it isn't tightened beyong tight it reads funny. if its open itll peg out maxed. if its shorted itll fall to below zero. if its just partially high like yers id say the wiring is dirty or loose..

Thanks Gary, I’ll take a look at it.

Helping keep the lights on at Mayer equipment nice to finally meet you Chris
22426264_10213142160122185_2678442405146183335_o.jpg

Last edited:
Helping keep the lights on at Mayer equipment nice to finally meet you Chris
22426264_10213142160122185_2678442405146183335_o.jpg
Cool, almost asked if that was at his place when I seen the picture on Facebook, backround looked familiar. The tank on front his too?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back