Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Every truck I've ever been around has no problems, even during the hot summer months. You just don't know as much as you think you do.
Stranger things have happened!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

This has been almost as good of a read as a fb post yesterday telling use a 3 cylinder engine would kill turbochargers from the offset pulses. LOL

This has been almost as good of a read as a fb post yesterday telling use a 3 cylinder engine would kill turbochargers from the offset pulses. LOL

i really hate getting sucked into arguing with people who think they know stuff, but sometimes you just get bored and need something to do. it got infinitely more comical when i went back through some older threads and saw the one asking about adding W/M injection on a 500hp truck because it wont stay cool in the "mountains." LOL LOL yeah.......like a guy with that level of knowledge is someone to take advice from about compound turbos. :hehe: :hehe:

Last edited:
i really hate getting sucked into arguing with people who think they know stuff, but sometimes you just get bored and need something to do. it got infinitely more comical when i went back through some older threads and saw the one asking about adding W/M injection on a 500hp truck because it wont stay cool in the "mountains." LOL LOL yeah.......like a guy with that level of knowledge is someone to take advice from about compound turbos. :hehe: :hehe:

Or an "engineer" that claimed the exhaust pulses from an inline 6 get more frequent when you split the engine in half but increasing rpm has no affect on the pulses. Resulting in turbine failure of the turbochargers. And only was an issue on a Cummins. There was a bit more but I am feeling less intelligent even typing this short quip about the whole deal.

lmao, maybe that dude and the mouth breathers in this thread are related

i bet that sucker spools up fast as hell with the VGT on it, very cool

Phuck trucks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who pizzed in your cheerios today?

Wish I took some pics of the old trucks at buddies dads the other day. He is one that owns that monster autocrat. We were messing with an old Mack cab over and kenworth cab over. Kenworth is neat, 70s something with Cummins in it. Not sure on much other details. Sounds good is all I know

Black n blue
[
22791974_10213260709525846_3686752930663591667_o.jpg

Last edited:
I assume you own one of those hydrogen generators they used to sell in the truck paper?

Hey now don't be knocking those till you make one to blow **** up with. Just open the shop door before you light a gallon Ziploc bag off. Don't ask how I know.

Who's got a got turbo recommendation for a 7cz with an 800 cam and a "tuned" file? Guessing around 700hp

Back