Vw carnage

Just a reman head with injectors is $3200 plus the tamden pump fuel lines ect and labor its more then the car is worth....
I wanta tear it down to see what it did tho...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

There are shops which can do a good job for cheap. You can get pd injectors for pretty cheap(used generally). Going thru the dealer for reman components is a loosing battle.

Give me a few days and I will have pictures of my turbo with 280k on it. Backed the car in the garage the other day and when I shut it off and jumped out I could hear the a Tick Tick Tick sound and it kept getting slower.

Yup turbo is shot. Yippy ;(

There are shops which can do a good job for cheap. You can get pd injectors for pretty cheap(used generally). Going thru the dealer for reman components is a loosing battle.

Yes but iam the dealer.....

Customer states clutch doesnt work.....
eze5u9u6.jpg
ury5ury4.jpg
qeraru8u.jpg

And he cant pay the shop bill so i might be able to get the car for a steal only issues is finding a motor there aint to many of those left

Or do a balance shaft delete. If guy shut it off soon enough, motor is probably fine or easily rebuilt since rock auto now has pistons rings for them for cheap.

Double dose today 04 passat flooded fried tcm
And an 05 jetta dsg dual mass exploded
meqytypy.jpg

ehumepup.jpg
ytybuve2.jpg
u3udady4.jpg
evemebam.jpg
ymu5uqy8.jpg
7apu9ebe.jpg
pazygumy.jpg
ra3y6uty.jpg
gyme7u3a.jpg
gemubatu.jpg

No a diesel but a Woman driver... hit a curb blew apart the intercooler on an EOS
uve4atab.jpg
zybe2ede.jpg
e8esy9yr.jpg

Havent posted in a while so here goes Misfueled tdi
a4aba6us.jpg
yrynydag.jpg
pyqa7esu.jpg

Full'o metal...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Havent posted in a while so here goes Misfueled tdi
a4aba6us.jpg
yrynydag.jpg
pyqa7esu.jpg

Full'o metal...

HPFP failure from the misfuel??? That is an expensive repair isn't it?!?!?! Will it be covered under warranty?

Sucks that these CR TDIs are so susceptible to HPFP failure and that it is such an expensive repair...

Until jan 1 I think vw is still covering it I have to get it submitted and get tech line to approve it

There is a local who's misfueled 3 times.

Does that valve in the bottom pic just pull out and not need to replace anything when putting it back in? I wouldn't mind pulling mine to have a look, fuel filter canister was clean.

Its the n290 valve yea I pull em all the time to check havent had one leak
Vw covered it under 3/36 warranty

The n290 is basically a FCA like on the cp3. 2 t20 bolts hold it in has an oring seal but ive never seen one leak.

Back