worlds quickest 1st gen

Pretty quick!

What tires were you running out back, size and brand? Thanks.

Id say this would be the man to beat, Granted it was done a long time ago I think the record still stands today. His mph is impressive but 5spd will be. Great Job !!

My twins, my big VE pump, stock motor with head work. 627rwhp no correction factor 1300 torque #2 only. Best drag results with the 5spd 2wd 13.90 @ 109.3, best MPH 110.5 usually runs 14.3-14.5.

Nice job is this done on stock injectors and turbo? Also is this up to Cecil county Dragway?

Congrats on the track times. Looks like its time for you to get on the dyno and see if you beat Stomps 643 #2 and 680 water/meth numbers. BTW what charger or chargers are you running?

I think he's running an HE351VE off a 6.7. Trans is a 727 with a Goerend converter- probably has less money wrapped up in that truck than most do in their transmissions. ;) And I doubt it's that high on power, truck probably only weighs about 5,000 pounds, that means it only takes about 450-ish whp to run those numbers.

I think he's running an HE351VE off a 6.7. Trans is a 727 with a Goerend converter- probably has less money wrapped up in that truck than most do in their transmissions. ;) And I doubt it's that high on power, truck probably only weighs about 5,000 pounds, that means it only takes about 450-ish whp to run those numbers.

So how much HP does it take to run 11.7 in a 4200# vehicle?

Sorry, but I know of a 1st gen that's run at least a 12.50, no spray. Can't remember if he's run any faster in the 1/4, but has went 7.99 in the 1/8

Good times though, just not the fastest;)
Chris

Sorry, but I know of a 1st gen that's run at least a 12.50, no spray. Can't remember if he's run any faster in the 1/4, but has went 7.99 in the 1/8

Good times though, just not the fastest;)
Chris

are you talking about that black 84 D100

Back