worlds quickest 1st gen

from what YOU posted, a 1st gen is 89-93, how does that include an 84. not trying to discredit 12vchevydually in anyway. the truck generations we go by are for dodge trucks with cummins in them, which starts in 89.

And yes Rons truck is a 1st gen, it just doesnt have a ve pump, and this thread was originally started about a 1st gen with a ve.

from what YOU posted, a 1st gen is 89-93, how does that include an 84. not trying to discredit 12vchevydually in anyway. the truck generations we go by are for dodge trucks with cummins in them, which starts in 89.

And yes Rons truck is a 1st gen, it just doesnt have a ve pump, and this thread was originally started about a 1st gen with a ve.

:thankyou2:

heres some pics
DSCN0052.jpg

DSCN0053.jpg

DSCN0050.jpg

If I put a Cummins badge on a top fuel funny car would I have the world's fastest Cummins? :thankyou2:

Besides, my girlfriend says that it doesn't matter how fast my Cummins is since I make up for it in size and liguist skills.

I'll use my super English skills to come to the rescue. What he meant to say was "I have the world's quickest 72-93 body style Dodge that has an unaltered frame and originally came equipped with a VE pump Cummins engine, and wherein the aftermentioned engine still retains said pump." ;)

I would call Ron Allens truck a 1st gen also. Whats he at 800hp after his dyno tuning session.

Point is, hes NOT even the fastest VE truck 12VCHEVYDUALLY is.

For me, you shouldnt post a FACT unless you KNOW you can back it up.

Maybe he should have started a thread ASKING what the fastest times are for VE powered 1st gens.

This is how CompD is set up on the main forum page.:bang

Dodge Tech (23 Viewing)
2007.5+ 6.7L 03-07 3rd Gen.
98-02 2nd Gen. 94-98 2nd Gen. 12V
89-93 1st Gen.

LOOKS LIKE IT GOES BY BODY STYLE TO ME ALSO. GET OVER IT!

If you can re-read my post that I included it says

"Point is, hes NOT even the fastest VE truck 12VCHEVYDUALLY is."

I didnt say hes NOT even the fastest 1st gen VE truck , DID I?

:thankyou2::nail:

Boy you 1st gen/VE guys get all worked up about your pumps and bodies:hehe: :hehe:

Here's an idea...someone hit 11's in something with a VE, then you can have all the bragging rights you want:D
Chris

I think 11s is doable, or even 10s, with the right setup. VE trucks have made 650 rwhp on fuel already..... at 4800 lb (2wd) that would move a truck along pretty fast. And that's without nitrous.

I think 11s is doable, or even 10s, with the right setup. VE trucks have made 650 rwhp on fuel already..... at 4800 lb (2wd) that would move a truck along pretty fast. And that's without nitrous.

Who has made the 650 on fuel? I thought the fuel only record was 63x

what's a 20hp difference? :hehe:

Looks like we should have a Proper Title Therapy class,

yeah, i think josh has that beat esp. when it actually hooks, it should run a high eleven i think he went 12.30 at 113 last time out.

Brian Block. He made a 650rwhp run, but won't count it, because it wasn't on Dunbar's dyno or some other goofy reason. That's what I've been told at least.

Some people are very modest, and don't post each and every one of the their accomplishments... I really don't doubt that 650 rwhp on a VE Pump hasn't been done on fuel.

Some people are very modest, and don't post each and every one of the their accomplishments... I really don't doubt that 650 rwhp on a VE Pump hasn't been done on fuel.

KTA and STOMP have both been in the low to mid 600's....and, that was back in like 2004. Somebody needs to start pushing these things again.....

Been there and did that, came to my senses and converted to a P-Pump on my 93. I support the high HP VE 100% but the reson I jumped ship was due to reliability issues with a high flowing VE. That was working with a guy that built a 500+ hp VE pump in 2001.

Back