Elites VGT-HO

Abrannan19 said:
your guess is as good as mine..he said he was still gonna send me one..but didnt respond to my last PM..guessing he bite off more then he could chew..oh well..

That sucks!! I hate to see people promise things and not deliver. It has happened to me on more than one occasion

nummit said:
That sucks!! I hate to see people promise things and not deliver. It has happened to me on more than one occasion

I kinda figured that it would happen..I mean its been weeks since suncoast..and I haven't heard anything.. He didn't seem too interested.

I know Ryan is still waiting for his from Elite..I guess when you take a used turbo and try to rebuild it with custom parts it takes 4 months.

I guess I'll have to take a picture of your turbo and post it up so you can see it in process. I'm working on it, just haven't had a spare second to do anything especially keep up on the boards.

I sat and talked turbo's with you for over an hour. I thought I was interested. ???

Abrannan19 said:
I kinda figured that it would happen..I mean its been weeks since suncoast..and I haven't heard anything.. He didn't seem too interested.

is it chilly in here?,....cause I feel like I was left in the cold....lol

heinzboy said:
Ouch? U want mine so I can go compounds? lol

you can send it to me.... or better yet, just come put it on next time youre out m y way

TANKS 250 said:
is it chilly in here?,....cause I feel like I was left in the cold....lol
ole' Jay ain't getting any love in here is he???:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Robts said:
I know Ryan is still waiting for his from Elite..I guess when you take a used turbo and try to rebuild it with custom parts it takes 4 months.
just want to point out...its been another week*bdh*

Industrial Injection has a Dodge Turbo, (Super 62 I believe) and they offer a Ford 6.0 hook-up kit. Its kinda pricy tho. I ordered one and while it was sitting on our shop floor, some a$$ hole stole it!!! But it was a good idea.

Industrial Injection has a Dodge Turbo, (Super 62 I believe) and they offer a Ford 6.0 hook-up kit. Its kinda pricy tho. I ordered one and while it was sitting on our shop floor, some a$$ hole stole it!!! But it was a good idea.

Everything for a 6.0L seems pricey. :bang

Back