Hydrogen generators on Diesels, How come no discussion? 60 MPG Duramax?!?

I actually picked up 3 more mpg and it ran smoother, quieter, and smelt really good. But yes collecting and filtering WVO is a pain in the ass but it was worth it when fuel was $5 a gallon now once every 2 weeks I pour water in a container which takes 11 seconds. You should easily see 5-10 mpg if you have a setup similar to mine.

What you twalk'n bou't Willis! LOL

He said, using the map sensor, he could lean out the engine until it died out, I wondered if he could richen it up until it died.

Basically what a smoke switch does, dont think it will kill it though.

A smoke switch does not richen up the engine. It fools the ECM into thinking there is more boost than there is, and fuels heavily without boost.

If you were to wire up a smoke switch in reverse, you'd get exactly the effect that dekocards got by running his potentiometer.

Merrick

By the way dekocards90 and diesel133, I've figured out your little game.

Dekocards came into this forum (and specifically this thread) pretending to be new to the HHO game. He posted this on 8/25/09....

OK i specifically joined this site to ask a question about this since, after reading all of this I am extremely confused??? My brother bought plans and I am willing to try it on my truck, 02 duramax, so will it work any bit, I was assuming 15% increase. It kinda makes sense but I'm not sure. I don't see youtube videos on boroughs using it by the way.

So after a bit of searching, I found this posted on 4/6/09 on the Diesel Power Magazine forum:
dekocards90 said:
I make, build, and install these on the side. I do about 2 or 3 vehicles a week. I have not done a diesel truck that gets less than 50mpg hwy with no load. Let me know if you're interested.
Converting a truck to Hydrogen Hybrid? - Diesel Power Forums at Diesel Power Magazine

Wow, interesting! So much for the story about buying plans and "trying" it out.

Found that dekocards90 is also a member of fuel-saver.org, and has been since 5/25/09: Fuel-Saver Forums - Profile of dekocards90

Found diesel133 on the hhoforums.com: HHO Forums - Trying to facilitate the production of HHO for the common folk. - View Profile: diesel133

This is nothing more than two people who joined the forums pretending to pass along results of HHO. It's a scam tactic they use to sell HHO kits.

Buyer beware.

I'm (Kenny) dekocards90 on those sites.....I made a username for Scott(dekocards90) on comp-d only, who didn't believe me on this and wanted to ask around, I latered joined comp-d and had to choose another name, why don't you ask the people who pm for pics and install help how they're doing..........ur just pissed it works and are looking for ways to prove it false

I'm (Kenny) dekocards90 on those sites.....I made a username for Scott(dekocards90) on comp-d only, who didn't believe me on this and wanted to ask around, I latered joined comp-d and had to choose another name, why don't you ask the people who pm for pics and install help how they're doing..........ur just pissed it works and are looking for ways to prove it false
LOL, ok.

Thank you for proving my point. You two were collaborating the whole time. :clap:

Last edited:
You're not getting it are you, he made me a username because I didn't believe what he was telling me. Do you see us selling anything??? Or being affiliated with hho companies, I sold biodiesel to him and thats how I met him. But i dont what anyone thinks anymore because I'm not paying up the ass for fuel anymore :evil

No, I don't believe you. I think you are a liar and a scammer. And it's very obvious.

You both join CompD at the same time, after having no prior affiliation with the site. If you were skeptical about HHO, why would you both join a random forum at the same time? If you already knew each other before-hand, why would a friend not take another friend's advice, but rather take advice about HHO from a new random forum they just joined, a forum that has nothing to do with HHO?

You both join and specifically start promoting HHO with your little back and forth "game".

OK i specifically joined this site to ask a question about this since, after reading all of this I am extremely confused??? My brother bought plans and I am willing to try it on my truck, 02 duramax, so will it work any bit, I was assuming 15% increase. It kinda makes sense but I'm not sure. I don't see youtube videos on boroughs using it by the way.

Yes it will work and will be alot greater than 15%, I'm not going to explain myself anymore but check out http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/ also look up all the info for smacks booster. Do you have a tuner already?

These post numbers just show more of your crap going back and forth:

Post #'s 36, 38, 39, 40, 45, 46, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 60, 61

So no, your little "story" doesn't add up, especially after reading those posts. You've now claimed that you knew each other prior, but from those posts, you both pretend you have no idea who the other is. You said you joined after hearing about HHO from diesel133, didn't believe him, and wanted to get advice from others. Instead, you were "taking advice" from diesel133 in this whole thread, making it sound like you two didn't know each other at all, and ignoring myself and others telling you HHO doesn't work. Face it, you were caught, and you're not fooling anyone anymore.

In fact, I'm willing to bet that you are one and the same person.

SO F*#K OFF, *****ES!!!!!!!!!

No, I don't believe you. I think you are a liar and a scammer. And it's very obvious.

You both join CompD at the same time, after having no prior affiliation with the site. If you were skeptical about HHO, why would you both join a random forum at the same time? If you already knew each other before-hand, why would a friend not take another friend's advice, but rather take advice about HHO from a new random forum they just joined, a forum that has nothing to do with HHO?

You both join and specifically start promoting HHO with your little back and forth "game".

These post numbers just show more of your crap going back and forth:

Post #'s 36, 38, 39, 40, 45, 46, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 60, 61

So no, your little "story" doesn't add up, especially after reading those posts. You've now claimed that you knew each other prior, but from those posts, you both pretend you have no idea who the other is. You said you joined after hearing about HHO from diesel133, didn't believe him, and wanted to get advice from others. Instead, you were "taking advice" from diesel133 in this whole thread, making it sound like you two didn't know each other at all, and ignoring myself and others telling you HHO doesn't work. Face it, you were caught, and you're not fooling anyone anymore.

In fact, I'm willing to bet that you are one and the same person.

SO F*#K OFF, *****ES!!!!!!!!!

:clap: ............. :pop: ................ :Cheer:

I'm still totally not on board just for the fact of the MAP sensor BS. There is absolutely no way you can kill a modern computer controlled diesel engine (24v and up) by dropping the voltage at the map sensor. No way, not going to happen.

That's why I asked if he could richen up the motor to the point where it would shut off, because, if you can lean it out, you can richen it up.

It is impossible. If you lean out a diesel at idle, the RPM goes lower, and lower, until there is not enough fuel to keep the engine turning over. Even then, you aren't even leaning it out, because the A/F ratio stays the same.

Merrick

LOL hoes always be hating. I'm not totally sold either way...if PDI sells these kits how BS can they be? I guess they could be scamming folks, wouldnt be the first aftermarket company to do so, certainly wont be the last. I think I'll make a kit and try and find out for myself.

we tested one on a diesel gen and it made no diff at all we had the truck making the gas 16 lpm the gen was just running a 2k watt load (300watt light bulbs) not making the gas we had 200ml clear tube and a ruler and a stopwatch to test i was suprised because on his gas truck we do quite well. we just picked up a junk ass 6.5 turbo diesel and we are going to try out a $5k kit thats $5000 bucks the mf better get 200mpg for that price according to bob boyce hho or hydroxy does not work as well in diesels. we are going to test it with some of my biodiesel also

I have a friend who's dad made one for his jetta. His first design gained 6 mpg and now he is going to try to make a bigger one. I know this for a FACT. It did work on his gas jetta. I'm in high school and am going to try to make one for my 12v. Any plans on how to make one would be greatly appreciated.

Yes it does for a fact work on gas engines. But on diesels it is less than 1%
We got a 2hp gen up to 100% efficient

Some folks just part way to easy with their money. More energy in than out period.

After talking to my buddy this morning it turns out that his quit working. Sounds like the PCM in his jetta found out what was going on. I guess it must not work as good as I thought. Maybe i'll look into cng now lol

We got a 2hp gen up to 100% efficient

A 2 hp generator engine is much different.

There's plenty of videos on Youtube with lawnmower engines running on 100% HHO. But there's a problem. Absolutely none of those engines are actually powering the HHO generator itself. It's plugged into an alternate power source.

Running an engine on hydrogen is no secret, it has been done for years. Even NASA tested it on a standard big block V8. What people have the misconception about is they think they can make an HHO kit work in a vehicle, and power that kit with an alternator and expect amazing results.

Sorry, but real life doesn't work that way. HHO kits are a scam. Have been for years, and there's no new technology or secret that has changed that fact.

Back