D&J Executioner

What blocks are the big boy pullers running? The coveted 3khp ones.

Also.... being what it is, what defines impressive powerwise and what are generally the accepted expectations with said build?

Oh my! Anyone know what kinda hp that pull was? Seemed pretty clean for a high powered run.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What blocks are the big boy pullers running? The coveted 3khp ones.

Also.... being what it is, what defines impressive powerwise and what are generally the accepted expectations with said build?

We are all running LSM Billet Aluminum blocks or deck plated and sleeved cast OEM blocks or some combo of both.

Most everyone is running a billet or cast steel head. Nobody is running aluminum heads that I am aware of.

The exception to the above being the Dmax motors.

We are all running LSM Billet Aluminum blocks or deck plated and sleeved cast OEM blocks or some combo of both.

Most everyone is running a billet or cast steel head. Nobody is running aluminum heads that I am aware of.

The exception to the above being the Dmax motors.

I thought the coveted 53 block was the choice amongst serious pullers LOL

I made decent hp in a 53 block vp truck. Never cracked it. I hear its still running around with high mileage now too. Exception not the rule haha

I made decent hp in a 53 block vp truck. Never cracked it. I hear its still running around with high mileage now too. Exception not the rule haha

I’ve got a friend that builds a lot of Cummins, and he said he’s never seen a 53 block crack in an ag/industrial application that supports the engine at the bell housing and the front. He thinks the 53 block IS weaker, but the pickup motor mount putting all the support stress in the middle of the block is the biggest reason for the 53 block cracking.

Total thread derail.........:hehe:

Last edited:
Back