Nitrous Express Quest for the 6’s Dragster update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This going to be a divorced twin setup Greg?

Greg, when did I say I was going to come over and take a look at the wiring? I think I need to lay off the crack for a week or so!:bang I've been so busy I can't remember my name!

Sunday I hope, I have stopped wiring after looking at you wiring on Mikes NX Mustang. I'm working on the RPM data logger, Installing the EGT, and Wide Band oxygen sensors. The motor for this one is due to be shipped Friday.
It is a Twin set up,

Sunday I hope, I have stopped wiring after looking at you wiring on Mikes NX Mustang. I'm working on the RPM data logger, Installing the EGT, and Wide Band oxygen sensors. The motor for this one is due to be shipped Friday.
It is a Twin set up,

Ok sounds good. It will be like I said, a little later on in the evening but we can sit down and take a look at it. I would rather start on it once the engine and every thing is here though. It makes life alot easier. I know we also talked about the engine harness and what not. So lets get a plan and then execute!

worked on the RPM data logger , the headers that ZZ built are really neat , with EGT's and wide band
100_0560.jpg

and behind door number .....here is where the data logger lives
100_0562.jpg

Greg did a great job, The rest is coming together fast , I will run it in SC at a few Races the end of the year. they love it when you run 2 seconds too fast. I have a standing invite to go to Vegas or Pomona , will be a great place to big it out , and show the world Diesel

Greg

I wonder what you could do with my truck???*nx*:poke:

Any ideas? I live pretty close!

Dix

Middle of August and the "Quest For The Track" dragster saga continues.....:kick:

A 6 upside down is a 9.:what::blahblah1:LOL

As in everything else I have done,
when it appears in the public eyes, it will accomplish its goal, in a few passes, and do it many times with bracket racing like consistency.

Bring it to Vegas. Everything is glamorous in Vegas! Even diesel smoke.

That is the plan, I have been busy with to many projects, and Curtis has been covered up with motor work, along with Project NX Dmax Mustang, but wehn we get there , we intend on making it count

Hey Greg, I'm going to have to swing by today again and pick up my box that I left there! I can't believe I forgot that thing! Talk to you then. If there is a problem call me and let me know.

Jason

I can not tell you enough how bad a cummins will continue to out run that remote turbo mounted headered up gas wantabe, but my prediction is in 2018 dan will still hand you your nitrous bottle after a run because he sucked it out of its straps at 60 ft.:rockwoot:

I can not tell you enough how bad a cummins will continue to out run that remote turbo mounted headered up gas wantabe, but my prediction is in 2018 dan will still hand you your nitrous bottle after a run because he sucked it out of its straps at 60 ft.:rockwoot:

:hehe: :hehe:

DAY-UM Jeff!!!!

:poke:

LOL

Greg did a great job, The rest is coming together fast , I will run it in SC at a few Races the end of the year. they love it when you run 2 seconds too fast. I have a standing invite to go to Vegas or Pomona , will be a great place to big it out , and show the world Diesel

So Greg will we see it in Vegas? Are you done with the r&d yet? You got 3 weeks.............:hehe:

So Greg will we see it in Vegas? Are you done with the r&d yet? You got 3 weeks.............:hehe:

I'd like to know whether or not it's going to run in Vegas. Would be interesting to see. As far as I know there's only the ATS and Scheid dragsters. (Of course I'm probably wrong.) Well, those are the only running ones that I know of.

If it will run in Vegas, it should be a treat. Duramax powered dragster...be a change of scenery that'd have us Banks guys still feeling at home. Then again, we've got our own rail to work on.

Ah crud, back to work.

Later
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back